Click here to read the Week in Review. (3/27/2020)
Click here to read Rich Sosa’s note on Spiritual Opportunities (3/25/2020)
Click here to read the full & recent update from Parish Leadership. (3/24/2020)
Click here to read Mary Mowry’s Faith Formation message (3/23/2020)
Click here to read the full & recent update from Fr. Bob Weighner. (3/17/2020)
Dear St. Anne Parishioners,
With the continued spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), the Archdiocese of Milwaukee has suspended the public celebration of Masses through April 3rd. If you wish to read the entire letter from Archbishop Listecki, you can do so by clicking here.
In response to the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s announcement, please take note of the following points for St. Anne’s below:
- Beginning today through Friday, April 3, there will be no public liturgies at the parish, including daily and Sunday Mass, Stations of the Cross, and Holy Hours (Adoration).
- Confession will be offered individually each Wednesday from noon to 1:00 p.m. and Saturday mornings from 8:30 a.m. till 9:30 a.m. We ask penitents to use the screen, unless for health reasons they have to be seated.
- All group ministries (Men’s Group, Women’s group, committees, Scouts, Knights) should suspend group gatherings. Access to current studies online should be encouraged.
- All Faith Formation classes are cancelled for the remainder of this spring. VBS remains on the schedule for this summer.
- Youth ministry programs are cancelled through April 3.
- Choir practice will be cancelled through April 3.
- Of course, this April 3 date may be extended, depending on any new developments.
- All meetings should take place via conference call. Meeting hosts should set up their free Uber Account or ask the parish for the parish conference call number.
You may read the full update here.