Our local community is never lacking in needs. Serving our neighbors is a rich part of our Catholic tradition and we are called to serve as the Gospel proclaims. Below are the ways in which we serve our fellow neighbor.
- Communion to the Sick: Bringing the Eucharist to the homebound or hospital
- Christmas Ministry: Serving the community during the Advent season
- Door-to-Door ministry: Visiting nearby neighbors, spreading good cheer and offering prayers
- INNs: Preparing and serving meals to the homeless
- LaSagrada Familia: Serving our sister parish in the Dominican Republic
- Prayer Wrap: Knitting and crocheting wraps for the sick
- St. Vincent DePaul: Serving the local agency in identifying and filling needs