- REQUIRED 1st Sundays, Class Time: All high school students will meet on 1st Sunday evenings from 5:30 – 7:30 pm. Groupings will be by class: Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors. This will be an opportunity for teaching and small group discussions.
- REQUIRED 3rd Sundays,Large Group Time: On the 3rd Sundays, classes will meet together from 5:30 – 7 pm. We will discuss a topic which youth voted for at our first Sunday class.
- FRESHMEN, SOPHOMORES and JUNIORS will use Ascension Press’ Chosen program. The program includes small group discussion, video presentations, and opportunities to apply each lesson to real world situations.
- JUNIORS will have greater focus on preparing for the day they receive the Sacrament of Confirmation. This includes working toward all sacramental requirements such as a letter to the bishop, selection of a saint name, etc. Please visit our Confirmation Resources page for more information regarding the sacrament of Confirmation.
- SENIORS are invited to all 3rd Sundays and to volunteer and help the catechist team in any of these classes!
SAVE! UPCOMING DATES
A finalized 2021/2022 calendar will be distributed prior to orientation. For now, mark your calendar with these dates:
August 31, 2021 — Registration deadline
September 12, 2021— Parent & Youth Orientation, 5 – 7 pm
October 3, 2021 — First Class, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
November 12/13 2021 — St. Anne Confirmation Retreat (required for sophomores and juniors)
June 4, 2022 — Celebration of the Sacrament of Confirmation at St. Anne’s
Each class will have “leads” who will communicate with parents on a regular basis, plan the curriculum and service projects for their class, and most of all foster an open and comfortable environment for students to explore their faith.
St. Anne HS Discipleship & Confirmation Calendar 2021_2022
*Please note that the calendar includes a general overview as well as a schedule for each class: freshmen, sophomores, juniors.
Bob Lasch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicholas Mowry: email@example.com
Junior Lead (Confirmation):
Mary Mowry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Sosa: email@example.com