Daily Mass Schedule
- Monday – Saturday at 7:00 a.m.
Weekend Mass Times
- Saturdays at 5:15 p.m.
- Sundays at 9:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday & Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Saturday from 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- By appointment
- Wednesday & Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Per recommendations by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, the following precautions will be taken at St. Anne:
- Ushers will be on-hand to help with seating and overflow
- Seating will be restricted to every other pew.
- There will be teams of volunteers after each Mass that will clean/ disinfect the church. If you would like to volunteer for one of the cleaning teams please contact Matthew at the Parish Office and let him know which Mass you will be attending!
- There will be an overflow area in the gathering once the church has reached 25% capacity. There will be chairs already set up. Feel free to move the chairs as needed to accommodate your family. These chairs will also be disinfected after each Mass.
- For the offertory, we will not pass the baskets through the church, but rather place baskets in the sanctuary. You can leave your offering before or after Mass, or during the offertory time.
- Communion will ONLY be distributed by Fr. Bob, Deacon Rich, and Deacon Todd. During the distribution of the Eucharist, they will come to each person as they are kneeling in the pew. Please do not leave the pews during Communion.
We will use common sense by following these basic procedures. Those who have the flu or are not feeling well, should not attend Mass at this time, out of respect for fellow parishioners.