2. Read a good book. You could choose the life of a saint, a spiritual how-to, an inspirational book or one of the pope’s new books.
3. Be Kind. Go out of your way to do something nice for someone else every day.
4. Get involved. Attend a Lenten lecture or spiritual program. It’s never too late to join our 6-week Adult Faith Sharing program at St. Anne. Call the parish for details 262-942-8300.
5. Volunteer at your parish. Whether it’s the parish fish fry, cleaning the church or helping with the food drive, it will give you a chance to help others.
6. Reach out. Invite an inactive Catholic to come with you to daily Mass or on Sundays. Click here for our schedule. https://saint-anne.org/mass-schedule/
7. Pray. Especially for people you don’t like and for people who don’t like you.
8. Tune out. Turn off the television and spend quality time talking with family members or friends.
9. Clean out closets. Donate gently used items to the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
10. Donate. Google “Catholic Missions”. Then pick up one mission and decide how you can help by sending money, clothing or supplies.
(Source: Our Sunday Visitor, 2/3/2008)